About Laser Products, Inc. (LPI)
Water, a remarkable and versatile element, serves as the very foundation of our everyday lives. It is integral to tasks ranging from cooking and cleaning to various other activities, with its most essential role being the sustenance of life itself. The process of water treatment holds profound importance in today’s society, playing a crucial part in ensuring that water is suitable for use by both industries and individuals. In this context, Laser Products assumes a significant role in the domain of water treatment and disinfection in Puerto Rico.
• Laser Products started operations in 1992
• Our first product was bleach (sodium hypochlorite 5.25%) packaged in 1-gallon plastic bottles for private label customers.
• In 1998 we won our first bid to supply chlorine gas to the PR Aqueducts and Sewer Authority for the treatment of municipal water.
• Today, Laser manufactures bleach for all types of water treatment while still packaging under private label to all the PR consumer market leaders.
• Sodium Hypochlorite
• Caustic Soda
• Chlorine 2000# & 150#
• Calcium Hypochlorite
• Granular & Tablets
• Trucking/ Distribution
• We are a leading supplier of pool and spa treatment products
• Our multi-product manufacturing and packaging capabilities guarantee product quality and speed to market which makes us a valuable supply chain partner
Bleach from Laser Products (LPI)
Your community’s residents look to you to take care of their drinking water and wastewater. With delivered bleach from LPI you can be confident you’ve done your job well.
If you are evaluating ultraviolet, ozone, or onsite bleach generation, consider these facts:
• Delivered bleach from LPI is reliable, economical, and effective.
• Bleach from LPI is simple and safe. Operator training is minimal.
• LPI bleach is registered by the US EPA under FIFRA.
• Bleach from LPI is certified to the quality standards of NSF/ANSI Standard 60.
• NSF/ANSI 50 Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and Other Recreational Water Facilities.
• Convert to bleach, and your upfront capital costs will be low.
• LPI is the largest manufacturer of industrial bleach in Puerto Rico.
• Our experts can answer any questions you might have.